This article applies to the following role permissions: Administrator - Director - Group Manager
There are four types of Milestones that can be created: Standard, Meeting, Whiteboard and Classroom (Event).
Classroom (Event) Milestone
The Add Milestone creation form shown in Figure 1 has the following fields:
- Type: Choose Classroom
- Assigned Group: Once Classroom type is chosen, the system prompts the user to choose the group that is hosting the event
- Due Date Type: You may choose a specific date or days from start
- Labels: This feature will allow you to search for milestones using the label.
- Prerequisite Milestone: Select which milestone (if any) will need to be completed before
- Completion Request Options (illustrated in Figure 2 above): Notify all staff assigned to cohort; allow students to mark milestone as complete; select advisors to notify–save milestone to specific advisors.
Once you completed all of the required and optional fields, click Create Milestone, and the additional fields will appear.
- Attachments: Students will be able to download this attachment.
- Reminders: Type in the number of periods, and choose days or weeks. Choose before due date, after student starts milestone, since cohort assignment.
- Advisors With Whom a Completion Meeting Can Be Scheduled: Shows the group that was chosen to host the event in Step 1 of setting up a Classroom Milestone. This can be changed by clicking unassign group and choosing a different group. Only one group can be assigned and not individual staff members.
Click on "Update Milestone" after completing the fields with your customizations.
Additional Fields for Customizing the Milestone for Attachments, Reminders, and Group Assigned to Host the Event